50 Sites Press Release Distribution
Get instant online exposure to company news and announcements with our 50 Sites Press Release. 100% done-for-you press release distribution service. Acquire Links and mentions from professionally created press releases.
- 50 Live Placements.
- 1 Brand Anchor & URL.
- SEO Friendly Release.
- Instant Online Exposure.
- Full Submission Report.
- Great Branding Exercise.
- Helps Naturalise Anchors.
What is a Press Release?
A press release is a written communication about specific news or an event that is or has recently happened. Press releases are a more commonly used practice by business or organisations to announce specific information. For SEO value, it’s a great way to naturalise inbound anchor text links and give the impression that a business / website is an authority within their space.
- Instant Exposure. You’ll get instant publications including Google News inclusion.
- Diversify Anchors. Great to diversify and balance over-optimised anchor link profiles.
- Professionally Written. We can write a professional press release with unlimited revisions.
- Brand Authority. Give off the impression you are an authority in your space.
- Full Report. You’ll get a full live publication report to download.
What Should My Press Release Be About?
New Company, Company Milestones, New Products / Services, New Staff, Anything Newsworthy! Our press release service will gain you instant online exposure, help diversify anchor text and establish your clients as an authority within their space.
How it Works
- We Handle The Distribution. Once we have received your order, we’ll get straight onto the distribution process. We partly distribute via some premium newswires and then manually submit to other online media outlets for review.
- We’ll Even Write The Content. Our very own remarkable copywriting team will craft the perfect press release to get your message across in a professional manner. Links will be naturally and editorially incorporated into the press release.
- You View The Live Progress. You’ll get to see every single publication as we manually track the progress of the distribution.