DA30 Infographic Outreach
Our experienced team will conduct 100% genuine infographic outreach using our own proven in-house methods in order to encourage bloggers to republish an infographic you have created. Our infographic outreach service will enable you to mimic natural viral distribution by getting other bloggers to republish your infographic and give you a credit link brand mention.
What are Infographics?
Infographics (a clipped compound of “information” and “graphics”) are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly. They can improve cognition by utilising graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends. Similar pursuits are information visualisation, data visualisation, statistical graphics, information design, or information architecture. Infographics have evolved in recent years to be for mass communication, and thus are designed with fewer assumptions about the readers knowledge base than other types of visualisations.
Infographics are effective because of their visual element. Humans receive input from all five of their senses (sight, touch, hearing, smell, taste), but they receive significantly more information from vision than any of the other four. Fifty percent of the human brain is dedicated to visual functions, and images are processed faster than text. The brain processes pictures all at once, but processes text in a linear fashion, meaning it takes much longer to obtain information from text. Entire business processes or industry sectors can be made relevant to a new audience through a guidance design technique that leads the eye. The page may link to a complete report, but the infographic primes the reader making the subject-matter more accessible. Online trends, such as the increasingly short attention span of Internet users, has also contributed to the increasing popularity and effectiveness of infographics.
- 100% Genuine Outreach.
- Minimum DA30+ Blogs.
- Average Trust Flow 15.
- Inc 250 Word Description.
- 1 Branded Credit Link.
- 90 Day Link Guarantee.
- Mimics Viral Content.
What is Infographic Outreach?
DA30 Infographic Outreach is very similar to Blogger Outreach and is the process of finding and connecting with influential bloggers within the blogosphere. Infographic outreach is a method used by brands and marketing agencies to encourage influential bloggers to promote an infographic to their audience for the purpose of credible link mentions and exposure.
- Genuine Outreach. We secure placements on sites we’ve genuinely outreached to.
- Brand Credibility. Visual content helps enhance your website and gain brand credibility.
- Drive Traffic. Infographic Outreach can help drive targeted visitors to your website.
- Viral Capabilities. Sharing infographic content can create a viral distribution effect.
- Acquire Credit Links. Create link diversity by gaining trusted credit brand links.
How it Works
- We’ll scour the web to find a suitable placements on a genuine websites and blogs. We use our exact same blogger outreach skills which we have perfected since 2012 to ensure we get you a quality link mention.
- We’ll write a unique description of around 100-300 supporting words to go with each infographic placement. Every placement will have its own unique content written from the blog owners perspective.
- View Progress. You’ll be able to monitor the progress of infographic placements as they are secured.